Posted on July 06 2016
Fashion for Festivals
If you’re headed out to a music festival this summer or fall, half the fun is getting your own unique look together that will get you in the spirit and help you stand out above the crowd. At Electro Threads, we have everything you need to get the right look and keep the good vibes going.
Whether you need just a few ideas or aren’t sure where to start when putting your festival look together, follow these tips!
Many big name festivals have already come and gone this year, but don’t worry! There are still plenty of great festivals scheduled for the rest of summer and the fall. As far as what to wear, everyone is aware of some of the biggest trends: flower crowns, distressed cut-offs, and crocheted everything.
If you want to show up to the festival not looking like every other human being in attendance, here are a few unique trends that are sure to impress.
- Bright tanks – Boring tank tops don’t have to have a place in your festival wardrobe anymore. Look here for a wide selection of tank tops that will fit your personality. Grab a few so you can switch up your look each day while staying cool.
- Hoodie – If you’re headed to the mountains, don’t forget to bring something to keep you warm while dancing your heart out. A pullover hoodie is much more convenient and stylish than wrapping yourself in a blanket, and with these choices, you won’t want to take it off.
- Drawstring bag – You’ll need something to carry the essentials with you each day, so why not have a bag that fits the festival vibes?
How Much to Bring
As you’re packing your bag, remember that there are no rules. If you bought something new and aren’t sure if you should bring it, just go for it! If you like it and love yourself in it then there’s no reason you shouldn’t show it off. It’s also possible to bring numerous different looks without packing up your entire closet.
The key to a great festival wardrobe is not having to think about what you’ll wear while you’re there. You should be too busy having fun and enjoying the music for that. So before you go, pack up the essentials so you know you won’t have to worry. Bring enough accessories so even if you have to repeat clothing items, the accessories will make each outfit unique.
In addition to clothes and accessories, make sure you bring toiletries, money, tickets, and camping supplies if you’re not staying at a hotel.
You’re going to a music festival to forget your worries and relax, not to stress about what you’re wearing!
Hot Festival Tips
Once you have your outfits planned and your bags packed, make sure you know the ins and outs of your festival before you arrive:
- Find out where to park
- Know when your favorite band will take the stage
- Bring plenty of healthy snacks and water
- Apply and reapply sunscreen often
- Make time to rest
It’s a given that there will be alcohol and other substances at music festivals, so exercise care and caution at all times to avoid a trip to the ER or something else that will ruin your good time. Keep hydrated and remember that most venues during the summer can get incredibly hot, which can lead to overheating if you’re the kind of person that loves to dance all night. Drinking plenty of water will help every event you attend be one to remember for all the right reasons.
Let the Good Vibes Roll
Getting the best fashion for festivals is easier than you think if you look in the right places. At Electro Threads, our clothing is meant to put off good vibes while making your life easier as you prepare for the weekend of a lifetime. Leave it to us and the only thing you’ll have to worry about is keeping your shoes mud-free.