Posted on May 09 2016
Creating Good Vibes for Summertime
As you well know, going to a music festival in the summertime is about more than just the music. It’s about making the whole event an experience to remember from beginning to end. If you don’t want to miss any details when it comes to preparing for your summer full of music, you’ve come to the right place!
At Electro Threads, we have the perfect apparel for any male or female festival-goer—but we’re more than that. We want to help you create the perfect experience, and that comes with a little extra preparation. Get a list of all the hottest festivals coming up this summer as well as tips on how to prepare for and survive all the excitement.
Summer 2016 Music Festivals
There are more festivals and great music going on this summer in the United States that we could ever include on this page, but here are some can’t-misses:
- Bonnaroo in Manchester, TN – One of the most famous and large-scale summer festivals, Bonnaroo always contains gems in the lineup that any music lover will adore. This year the festival is June 9-12, and some of the top headliners include Pearl Jam, Chris Stapleton, and Death Cab for Cutie.
- Panorama in Randall’s Island, NY – “East Coast Coachella” already has quite the reputation despite 2016 being its debut year. The same organizers of Coachella handle Panorama as well, so if you missed Coachella in April you have another chance July 22-24.
- Sasquatch! Festival in Quincy, WA – If you need something to do for Memorial Day Weekend, look no further. With Alabama Shakes, The Cure, and everything in between, May 27-30 is sure to be a weekend you won’t soon forget.
Create a Checklist
Before you set foot in the car, bus, or any other means of transportation that will get you to the music, double-check you have the following:
- Tickets – Make sure your tickets are verified and authentic. Nothing would kill the mood more than arriving at the festival only to discover you won’t be getting in as easily as you thought.
- ID/Credit Card/Cash – Having cash as well as a card will ensure you’re always prepared.
- Phone/Charger – Make sure you’re able to make a call when you need to as well as use the camera to capture the memories!
- Blanket – You’ll be up dancing most of the time, but a blanket will allow you to make your own cozy spot when it’s time to relax.
- Bag – Keep everything handy in a shoulder bag so it’s out of the way.
- Sunscreen – It’s easy to get swept up in the moment, but don’t forget to apply and reapply often! It’s much easier to enjoy the music when only your shirt is red.
- Water – While you can probably get it at the festival, it’s a great idea to throw some bottles in your bag or car to make sure you’ll have enough. Whether it’s hot outside or not, drinking water is essential to feeling your best and keeping the vibes rolling all festival long.
Now that you have what you need, make sure you know the schedule, parking options, and have a plan to make your must-see events just in case you can’t catch everyone.
Create an Unforgettable Look
Having all the essentials in your bag is important, but having the right bag along with the perfect festival wear is just as essential. The fun of a festival is seeing everyone dressed to the theme of the music and according to their personality. At Electro Threads, we have anything you could possibly need when putting together the festival look you want. Tops and bottoms for all weather conditions as well as dozens of accessory choices make us your one-stop shop for your summer festival look.
Enjoy the Moment
You can prepare and check items off of a list all you want, but once you’re at the festival, it’s time to chill and just let the good times roll. Let the music take you away and remember the moments that make music festivals so special.
Electro Threads has everything you need to get you the right look, so get dressed and spread positive vibes to everyone around you at the festival and everywhere you go. Our clothes radiate positivity, and spreading positivity, peace, and love is the best way to enjoy the best summer 2016 music festivals!