If you have an item that says it is “Made to Order”, it means that it is hand made, specially just for you and no one else! These items do take time to produce with a time line of about 7-14 business days to process before shipment.
This is how a "Made to Order" item comes to life at our Electro Threads Warehouse:
- Once your order is placed, we begin processing immediately, first printing out the design you chose for your item and ensuring the print is the correct size according to the size you selected.
- Next, We cut out the blank pieces of material for your item (hoodie, blanket, tapestry etc.) and again ensure the cut is just the size you ordered
- We then take the design print and blank material, and press them together through a Heat sublimation process that gives vibrant color and life to your item, that will never fade, or crack!
- One the pieces of material have the design sublimated on to the fabric, your item is then handed off to our sewing team to make sure every stitch is perfect.
- Last but not least, once the sewing process is completed and your item is ready to go, We run it through a final quality check before we mark it ready to ship your way!